Hello Guys,Today we are going to tell you something new.Now we are talking about JIO sim.It is released by Reliance company and now JIO sim creating wonders and giving great compitation for other networking companies by its offers of free data and free calls.This is first Network which is providing such an interesting offers to all the people.Till now Jio sim is available only for the 4g handsets and this sim cannot be used in 3g mobiles.Now Reliance company came a step forward and offered this for 3g handsets also.But there is a small process to use this app in 3g mobile redmi 1s. Today we are going to saw how to use 4g jio sim in redmi 1s 3g handset.
This method is 100% working in Redmi 1s mobiles.You can use the same method on the other 3g mobiles also.So for that prupose follow this article completely.Now lets start.
Method 1 For Using Reliance Jio Sim in Redmi 1s 3G mobiles :
There are lot of methods to use jio sim in 3G mobiles.For using that you need to follow this tutorial.
- First you need to go on to your Dial pad and dial *#*#4636#*#*.
- Select the phone information 1.
- Then scroll down,you will find set preferred networking type.
- Then select the option which we are showing.
- TD-SCDMA,GSM/WCDMA and LTE. LTE stands for 4g we you know it very well.
- Then switch of your phone and put your jio sim inside the phone and then switch on your phone.
- That’s it, then you will get 4g signals.
In case,still you did not get 4g signal after following this process,then you have to go to network settings and select manually.Because sometimes after enabling the LTE settings some devices will not select network so in that situation you need to follow this method to get perfect signals and use 4g jio sim in 3g handsets.Then no restart is required after enabling LTE. You need to do is to simply change the sim to other slot.If you face no signals or emergency calls only.Then you need to follow this steps.
Method 2 To use Jio Sim at 3G Devices :
Follow this method to Enable 4G Jio Sim in 3G Mobiles.
- Open settings and then go to Mobile Networks.
- Then visit network carriers and choose network manually.
- After manual search it will appear 4G network signal in your area,then simply select that.
- If you get error like con’t connect to this network then,Then wait for some time it will do automatic registration,then you can use jio sim.
Method 3 to use 4G Jio sim in 3G Mobiles :
- First you need to go to play store and download both Xorware 4G/3G/2G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
- After that Open that app and choose the network settings.
- Then select Network mode to 4G LTE.
- Simply click on apply option and make changes their.
- Then Restart your mobile.
Click here :- For XORWARE 4G/3G/2G Switcher App.
After completing this process insert 4G jio sim in the 3G device and switch on your mobile.That’s all after this you can use jio sim in 3G mobiles.
That’s it by this our tutorial on how to use Reliance 4G Jio Sim in redmi 1s 3G mobiles comes to end.If you are still facing any problem contact us are re-read the tutorial again once.Feel free to support us.